Job Title: Program Officer
• Program development; spear head and ensure the preparation and submission of winning funding applications for ANPPCAN’s development.
• District branch coordination; ensure effective flow, coordination and management of information between ANPPCAN secretariat and her district branches.
• Monitoring and evaluation; support and undertake program monitoring and evaluation responsibilities across the entire spectrum of ANPPCAN’s interventions.
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum of a degree in social work and social administration, social sciences, project planning and management development studies or related field from a recognized institution.
• Minim of 2 years working experience in the field of proposal.
• Good working knowledge and experience using MS office applications is a must.
• Proven effective coordination skills.
• Proficiency in both oral and written English a must.
• Applications should have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Age range of 23-35 years.
How to apply
For more information, visit www.anppcanug.org.
Interested persons fill in and submit a vacancy application form available on the website to email address email@example.com.
Copies of the application form can also be requested for vial the above address.
Closing date: Monday 21st March, 2011 at 5:00pm